Wish to rent plus size garments? Try one of Gwynnie Bee’s thousand of dresses

Cyber Journal 24, October 09, 2015

By Nitten Gokhaley 

Every individual has the right to feel glamorous. Person’s shape, size, or budget should not matter. But unfortunately, after looking at size options available at most of the online and brick-and-mortar clothing stores, it appears as if size does matter! There are many online garment portals that claim to offer clothes for all sizes, but ‘Gwynnie Bee’ seems to be several steps ahead from those who cannot justify their claims.


Gwynnie Bee aims to help people to enjoy getting dressed every morning. People who require plus size clothes often face anxiety and frustration while getting dressed due to availability of lesser garments. The site aims to offer fashionable and affordable clothing options to all, including those who require large sizes.

Website’s founder and CEO Christine Hunsicker recently interacted with journalists. She said there was an urgent need to offer more choices to women from all age groups, shape, and sizes. Traditional e-commerce and retail markets offer limited options to women whose garment size is 10-32 and even for those who need plus sized clothing.

No need to “buy”

Gwynnie Bee offers incredible solution. They offer unlimited wardrobe for individuals with minimum, limited amount of money to be spent. The site works more like Rent-the-Runway. Users are allowed to select clothing and create their own virtual closet. Then, they can select subscription (plan) to rent the clothes depending on their requirement. Gwynnie Bee’s collection of garments is huge, and there is something for every occasion.

Customers can keep these garments for as long as he or she wants, and they can also purchase these garments if they fall in love with the same. If he or she wants to exchange clothing, all that they need to do is send old clothes back, and place an order to send another set from their virtual closet.

Try new style every month without spending fortune

Christine Hunsicker believes that most of the women from around the world wear just around 30 percent of the garments kept in their closet, and remaining 70 percent of the stuff is often ignored. So, instead of purchasing new dresses and keeping them aside after wearing them once or twice, people can simply opt for Gwynnie Bee to wear beautiful clothes and feel smarter every day.


Christine Hunsicker

As mentioned earlier, the site seems to be one step ahead of its competitors due to its collection of garments that are suitable for women with curves (sizes 10 to 31). Shipping is free in certain parts of the US.

While sharing more details about her website, she pointed out that Gwynnie Bee helps women to step out of their comfort zone and try something new. Women’s body keeps on changing with time, and ability to trade clothes eliminates the need to physically purchase clothes after every few months.

Site’s fashionable and fresh collection includes names like Adriana Papell, Karen Kane, Rachel Pally, BB Dakota, etc. Users can choose from 2000 different styled garments. This is something that department stores or online stores do not offer in the United States.  To know more, you can visit Gwynnie Bee’s FAQs section.


Nitten is a freelance journalist, and has worked with renowned newspapers, news agency, SEO companies from India, the US, and the UK. If you are looking for desktop journalist or SEO content writer, you can email Nitten- nittengokhaley24@gmail.com

This content cannot be used as evidence against the writer and publisher to file case in any court of law around the world. Images used in the content belong to their respective owners. The aim of this site is to spread awareness without any financial gain. We do not wish to hurt anyone’s sentiments or cause financial loss to any individual or organization.

All rights reserved with- CJ24– Copyright 2015

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.